Article by Mary Gormandy White When your goal is to grow your business, one of the most important things you can do is spend time learning how to generate publicity for your organization. The key to getting publicity for your company is to develop and implement a sound public relations plan that focuses on activities […]Read More...
- Radio Interviews with Martha Carr, Author of The List
- Letter to the Editor Gets Featured in Barron’s
- Book Review Galleys: What Should They Look Like?
- Book Publicity Tips: 19 Ways to Get Into Magazines
- Long-Shot Pays Off with Feature in Woman’s World Magazine
- The Curse of a New York Times Book Review
- Two Routes to Front Page Coverage
- Book Marketing Lunch with John Kremer
- Newsworthy Leads Make a Difference
- Pinterest for Business: Chobani on Pinterest Case Study